Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Blog Post!!

                     I read a book called Quantum Theory: A Graphic Guide by J.P. McEvoy and Oscar Zarate. This is a non-fiction book, obviously about Quantum Theory. This is the book that inspired me to do Quantum Theory as a unit this year.
                     I would defiantly recommend this book to people who have no idea what Quantum Theory is. This book does a very good job about explaining who discovered it, what it is, why is it important, and it does all of that using cartoon pictures. It includes: Einstein, Schrodinger, Max Planck, James Maxwell, Thermodynamics, Quanta, and a lot more that I forgot. 

                     My opinion on this book, is it was great. I learned a lot and did it in a fun way.

TBR
1.Outliers
2.Grandmaster
3.Legend
4.A Mango Shaped Space
5.Code Name Verity
6.The Riverman
7. Okay For Now
8.When You Reach Me

3 comments:

  1. Very concise and informative post, Max. I will consider reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't seem like a book i would read, but it was an extremely well written in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete