Monday, September 8, 2014

ready player one




Ready Player One
Ernest Cline
Science Fiction

This week I read ready player one. It was a pretty good book. Actually it was a really good book. Most of you probably know what it's about. But I have to explain it anyway. It is about this kid on the outskirts Oklahoma. This kid is named Wade watts. and the only time that he feels alive is when he's playing the game oasis. This game is basically everbodys (in the entire world) life. Then suddenly the guy who created it dies. But before he died he made a video that you sent out to every Oaisis player. This video explained how he had put in an Easter egg in the game. This Easter eggs basically a giant puzzle with hidden keys. And whoever came up with the solution would inherit the entire Oasis company, if you can imagine if this is everybody's life then inheriting the company would be a big deal.

I love this book and I really recommend it to anyone who has not read it. No maturity warnings

Next three books I want to read
1. Code Name Verity
2.When You Reach Me
3.Grandmaster

Linda recommended, The Nazi Hunters, and I added it to my TBR list.


3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read this book for a long time so thanks for the suggestion. Also I loved the book When you Reach Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the most unique/interesting book I have read!

    ReplyDelete