Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Comets Curse

    The Comets Curse is the first book of a 6 book series. I got this book from a guy named Dom Testa (the author of the book) at the PBS story makers contest. He was one of the key speakers and he gave everyone a book.

    Anyway. the book is about people saving the world (of course), and they are teenagers (of course). But the main character is a girl (wait what!). Earth has been infected by a virus that kills adults over 18.  Triana is the leader of a crew who had two years of training that prepared them to build a ship that will take 259 teenagers to Galahand and save humanity!  
 
    This is a good book and the author is a really nice guy. I don't like it enough to read the rest of the series but its pretty good.

3 comments:

  1. I might consider reading this book if I have nothing else to read, I really liked your description of the book though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your review and I will consider reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had that book in my shelf for like two years, but I haven't read it yet. I'll keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete