Friday, January 9, 2015

The Maze runner

Over break I read the Maze Runner again. I have read it before but I watched the movie and decided to read the book again to see if the movie lived up to the book. 
It starts out with a kid who wakes up in an elevator with no memory of his past other than he knows his name is Thomas. He comes out of the elevator only to be greeted by more teenage kids who have no memory of their past as well (other than their names). They get him out of the elevator and he sees they are in a giant glade. Thomas begins to discover the Glade and he realizes that it is surrounded by an even bigger maze, a terrifying labyrinth with giant walls and deadly creatures they call Grievers a . They boys are stuck wit "solving" the maze to figure a way out.

This book is really good, I loved it both times I read it. I recommend it for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this book, and I completely agree with what you've said in this review.

    ReplyDelete