Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Navy Seal Dogs

This week I read Navy Seal Dogs, this was a pretty good book. It is about Ritland and the story of how he grew up, found his passion, and became the trainer of the nations most elite MWD or Military Working Dogs. He was picked on in school, which made dogs some of his best friends and then after graduating BUD/S, the hardest military training in the world to become a SEAL, he was in combat and saw a MWD in action, he then knew that's what he wanted to do for the rest of his military life.

This book is a unique way of looking on the inside of this type of life and training, it was an OK book but I would recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. My parents want me to read this. I'm sure I will eventually. Did it portray america and americans as heroes or what? Anyways, good review.

    ReplyDelete