Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Alex Rider

      This week I read the first book in the Alex Rider series again. The first time I read it I thought it was really good, but I was like eight years old so I decided to read it again. These books are about Alex Rider who is a teenager that kind of fell into working with M16 after his uncle died. Each book is a different mission that he goes on.
       After reading the first book for the second time I thought it was still really cool. The first book is about him joining the M16 and then going on his first mission. I thought the first half about his being recruited was better then the actual mission. His thought process about joining and why he might want to join or why he might not want to was really cool.

I would definatly recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment