Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Book Blaug

      Over spring break I read Eragon, I have read this book before and I loved it, the movie is much worse however. It is about a boy named Eragon, who finds a dragon egg, while hunting one day. Once the dragon is born, Eragon meets a mentor Brom who helps him become a dragon rider who eventually hopes to defeat the evil king of Alagaesia, King Galbatorix.

       If your haven't read this, this book might sound cheesy. But if your have read this book you can back me up that this book is really good and it was written by a 15 year old.

     TBR
13 reasons why
The Fault in our stars
Elanor and Park
All of Stephen Hawking's books

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot about this book. It doesn't seem like a book that I would read, but the fact that it was written by a 15 year old is pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about this book. It is impressive that a 15 year old wrote this book. I might read this.

    ReplyDelete