Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Elanor and Park

   This week I read Elanor and Park. It was a good book. I recommend it for everyone. Unless I am mistaken there weren't any mature topics. Besides loooove.

   It is about a red haired girl and an Asian boy named Elanor and Park they both don't have perfect lives but they found they find comport within each other. One day on the bus Elanor and Park awkwardly sit together on the bus until they come to the conclusion that they both like good music and comics. Once the science is broken, the two fall in to a tornado of looooove and their lives will never be the same.......

  This was a very well written book, and I enjoyed it a lot.

  I can't decide who I like better in this book. Both these caricatures come from pretty tough backgrounds and it's one of those books that I will never be able to decide who I like better.

TBR
If I stay
13 Reasons why
The Hobbit (book group)
Outliers

2 comments:

  1. I read it a couple months ago. Awesome book but very mature in MY opinion. Maybe not yours. Freedom of the press and of thinking are in the Constitution, so I'll leave that for anyone else who reads it to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the computer thinks I'm a robot. Maybe you should fix that.

    ReplyDelete