Friday, November 28, 2014

The Hobbit

     This week I still read the Hobbit with my book group. I don't want to spoil what we have talked about in our group, or just spoil the book for you, (if you haven't read it) but, we talked about luck. How Bilbo has been lucky throughout this entire book and how it was "lucky" that he found the ring and things like that.

      Anyway, like I said, I don't want to spoil the whole book but i'll kind of recap the book so far. Its about a Hobbit who is visited by dwarfs who want him to go on a journey. When he says no they leave, and he thinks it over and decides to go. They have a whole lot of adventures and they sing, and fight and the whole 9 yards.

      I Loovve this book and recommend it for all.



TBR
13 Reasons why
Outliers
Grim Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment