Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Hobbit

This week I read the Hobbit for my book group. I have already read this before, but it was just as good and I noticed things I haven't before. For those of you that don't know this book is about Bilbo Baggins. Bilbo is invited to go on an adventure. When he declines he thinks about it for a while and then actually goes. This book was very good and well written.

I think everyone should read this book because it is awesome! My favorite caricatures were Fili and Kili. They are very funny and cool.  

2 comments:

  1. I read this book a few years ago but i have been thinking about reading it again. I am not great at rereading books but ill give it a shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know. I like how you wrote why you think everyone should read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete