Tuesday, November 11, 2014

If i stay book cover.jpg

If i stay book cover.jpg 
If I stay by Gayle Forman.
Young Adult Fiction
TBR
13 Reasons why
The Hobbit (book group)
Outliers

No mature warnings    


    This week I read If I Stay, which was actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It is about 17 year old Mia Hall. Who has to deal with a catastrophic car accident. In a coma, in a hospital, Mia has an experience out of her body. She sees herself, she sees her friends and family visit her. Memories start to come back to her, and Mia must decide to stay alive and deal with a life far worse than she thought. Or slip away. Her decision is obviously life changing and very hard.

My favorite character is Mia of course because I like how strong she stays as she has to go through everything and the decision she has to make.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book and I really want to read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good book but kind of sad. nice discription. there are more in the seiries?!?!

    ReplyDelete